From E6, E20, main road 40 or main road 45:
- Drive towards Göteborg and Hisingen.
- Choose road 155 towards Öckerö/Torslanda.
- Follow signs towards Volvo Arendal, Arken and Volvo Museum.
- Pass Arken on your left side and take the next road to the left to enter the Arendal area
- After 300 meters, turn left on Arendals Skans and the Museum will shortly appear on your left side
Location: 57 41′ 42” N 11 49′ 11” E
There’s plenty of free parking outside the museum. Both in front and on the side along the fenvce towards the water.
Campers are very welcome and there is usually plenty of room along the fence facing the waterfront at the side of the Museum. If you arrive by camper, please ask the reception for a parking permit upon arrival.